Friday, October 2, 2009

Welcome

Hi to all of you and thank you for visiting my blog.

The reason I created this blog was due to the fact that everyone - well most of you'll love the bunny chow which is had originated in Durban and also a big part of our Indian culture.

I regard myself as a self proclaimed Bunny Chow critic and usually frequent alot of Bunny Chow hotspots. Recently I have been a bit disappointed on the quality of bunny chows in and around Durban. The actual reason I created this blog was because of a bunny that left bad taste in my mouth.

This blog is my only means of letting the whole world know who's hot and who's not in the business. This blog will be based entirely on my opinion and feel free to comment if you feel that I am being biased to a certain establishment.

1 comment: